TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - How about spreading some color?
That's with the Color Me Pink and Blue 5K Color Run on Saturday.
The event is also a DECA project created by students from Terre Haute North.
The walk, held at Fairbanks Park, raises money for P.I.N.K. of Terre Haute. The event comes just in time to help kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
- Color run helps kick off Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Wearing pink to draw attention to breast cancer awareness
- Local intersection bears ribbon for breast cancer awareness
- Novemeber becomes Alpha-1 awareness month
- Annual all men's pageant helps raise money for breast cancer
- Warrior Workouts to benefit breast cancer patients
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Awareness Month
- September Kicks Off National Preparedness Month
- Vincennes hospital to receive additional equipment to help detect breast cancer