TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You may need a different route for your morning commute!
Officials say a road closure will take place starting Monday in Terre Haute.
That's in the area of North 25th Street, from Ft. Harrison to Lafayette.
Officials say the closure is for a railroad crossing repair.
They say the closure will last from Monday October 2nd through Wednesday October 4th.
Drivers are encouraged to find another route around the area.
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- List of upcoming road closures in Terre Haute
- More road closures at Lyford Y Monday
- Terre Haute leaf pickup to start on Monday
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion