ROBINSON, Ill. (WTHI) - One Illinois community could soon get a boost in jobs and revenue.
Pepsi Mid-America is considering Robinson as their next project site.
The Crawford County Development Agency, City of Robinson and Robinson Chamber of Commerce teamed-up to approve an incentive package for the project to move forward.
A final decision is expected soon.
If chosen, Pepsi would start building in the industrial park early next year, bringing 25 new jobs with the potential for more.
A total investment is projected at $3 million.
- Pepsi Mid-America looking to build in Robinson
- ISU teams up with Sodexo and Pepsi for food drive
- New K-9 Team Patrolling in Robinson
- World's strongest man competitors come to Robinson
- Strong storms blast through Robinson Thursday
- Robinson transportation workers to move to temporary headquarters
- Robinson man arrested, accused of 'falsely making a terrorist threat'
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- IU to temporarily suspend fraternity activities until mid-spring
- New four-legged officer set to hit the streets in Robinson