WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Starting on Sunday, seven Indiana county income tax rates will increase.
Local income tax rates are determined by county officials - and are reviewed for compliance with Indiana law.
These rates affect businesses with employees who live or work in any of the counties.
Those tax increases include two counties in the Wabash Valley.
The new rate for Sullivan County will be .006, up from .003.
Vermillion County will see an increase to .15 - increased from .002.
- Two Wabash Valley counties will see income tax rate increase
- Wabash Valley hospital gets "A" rating
- Proposed increase to Vigo income tax includes public safety tax
- Hand, foot and mouth disease increases in Wabash Valley
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Vigo County Council could vote on income tax increase for proposed new jail on Tuesday
- After nearly five hours, Vigo County Council votes to increase income tax to fund new jail