WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Starting on Sunday, seven Indiana county income tax rates will increase.
Local income tax rates are determined by county officials - and are reviewed for compliance with Indiana law.
These rates affect businesses with employees who live or work in any of the counties.
Those tax increases include two counties in the Wabash Valley.
The new rate for Sullivan County will be .006, up from .003.
Vermillion County will see an increase to .15 - increased from .002.
- Two Wabash Valley counties will see income tax rate increase
- Several Wabash Valley counties set to receive income tax increase next week
- Local flu rates increase across the Wabash Valley.
- Wabash Valley hospital gets "A" rating
- Knox County considers local income tax increase for jail
- Proposed increase to Vigo income tax includes public safety tax
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Hand, foot and mouth disease increases in Wabash Valley
- Vigo County Council could vote on income tax increase for proposed new jail on Tuesday
- After nearly five hours, Vigo County Council votes to increase income tax to fund new jail