CAYUGA, Ind. (WTHI) - A big donation will help rebuild grandstands that were destroyed earlier this year in a fire.
In January, a fire ripped through the Cayuga Park Grandstands at the Vermillion County Fairgrounds.
According to the Western Indiana Community Foundation Facebook page, they've made a $40,000 to the Cayuga Grandstand Project.
The post says the money will go towards construction and other related costs for new grandstands.
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Organization received big donation
- Cayuga nearly $1 million short of building new grandstands at fairgrounds
- Community center receives big donation
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer faces federal charges
- Team of Mercy receives big donation
- Sullivan Beta Club receives big donation
- Clay County theatre receives big donation
- Bikes for Tykes receives big donations