TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - For all of you java lovers, Friday was National Coffee Day!
The spotlight was on one of the world's most popular beverages.
We caught up with coffee drinkers at Java Haute in Terre Haute to find out how they celebrated the unofficial holiday.
"I mean, I know there is a national day for everything and you know, walking into work being told it's National Coffee Day...it's kind of interesting," barista Alexandria Gilonske told us.
- Java drinkers celebrate National Coffee Day
- Celebrating faith at National Day of Prayer
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- Vigo County celebrates National Adoption Day with local families
- National Donut Day
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's national taco day!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Chamber celebrates national small business week
- Christians celebrate All Saints Day