LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A water leak has caused part of Linton to be without water.
Officials report the water leak is near the city park.
Water customers on the east side of the park will be without water until the leak is fixed.
Utility crews are currently working to fix the leak and hope to have water back on as soon as possible.
- 15th and Crawford closed due to water main leak
- Parts of Linton deal with serious flooding
- Parts of local park closed...again due to high water
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- Center to begin repairs, receives community support after water leak
- UPDATE Missing Linton man located
- Major water leak reported in Brazil area; water could be out for hours
- Linton woman speaks out against suicide
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July