TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Emergency crews responded to a construction accident in Terre Haute on Wednesday.
It happened around 4:00 on the I-70 overpass near 25th and Margaret.
According to officials, three construction workers fell 30-50 feet from a temporary walkway on the bridge.
They say the walkway gave out, causing the three to fall.
The workers were taken to Terre Haute Regional Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Three hurt after falling 30-50 feet during construction accident in Terre Haute
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man dies in Montgomery County construction accident
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- One hurt in West Terre Haute fire
- Check your feet, keep your feet
- One hurt in crash involving bicycle in downtown Terre Haute
- One person hurt after Thursday night crash in Terre Haute
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Longtime Terre Haute construction expected to wrap up soon