KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An event in Knox County hoped to educate people about what they stand for.
CASA of Knox County held what they call a legal summit and outreach event.
CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate intervention for children.
The purpose of the event was to help residents learn about legal proceedings that are related to the protection of children who have experienced abuse or neglect.
Attendees were able to see the debut of the video "Who is CASA?"
- Knox County CASA works to educate people about their cause
- New partnership for Knox County CASA
- Knox CASA will hire four new employees
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Knox county working on invasive species ordinance
- Knox County working to fight invasive plants
- Knox county organizations work through the cold
- Knox County Election Results
- Vigo County CASA hosts celebration
- Knox County Fair takes steps to keep people safe