TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Launch Terre Haute took a more feminine look on Wednesday.
Several female entrepreneurs filled the downtown co-work space to talk about their new businesses and business ideas.
They also heard from the founder of a new app called "I Know Me."
It's an app that helps women become more self-aware, encouraging reflection and mental peace.
Launch Terre Haute welcomes women, men, and students who are working to start u a great business.
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders
- Terre Haute event focuses on women's health
- Terre Haute hosts national aviation competition
- Launch Terre Haute utilizing grant money to create podcast studio
- Scan & Go: new technology launches in Terre Haute grocery store
- Launch Terre Haute looks ahead with grant announcement
- Launch Terre Haute expands to work with students
- Launch Terre Haute continues series to help inspire creativity
- Launch Terre Haute meets with up and coming entrepreneurs