DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local school is getting some national recognition.
The U.S. Department of Education announced its 2017 Blue Ribbon school recipients on Thursday.
Seven Hoosier schools made the cut.
In our area, that includes Barr-Reeve Elementary School in Daviess County.
The program honors schools with high student achievement activity.
The recipients will be formally recognized during a ceremony in November.
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- YMCA's of the Wabash Valley receive a big honor
- Clay County school receives national honors
- Wabash Valley airport earns top honors
- Three Wabash valley schools honored with Four Star status
- Wabash Valley schools pay tribute to veterans
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley