DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local school is getting some national recognition.
The U.S. Department of Education announced its 2017 Blue Ribbon school recipients on Thursday.
Seven Hoosier schools made the cut.
In our area, that includes Barr-Reeve Elementary School in Daviess County.
The program honors schools with high student achievement activity.
The recipients will be formally recognized during a ceremony in November.
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status
- Two Wabash Valley schools receive STEM certification
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- YMCA's of the Wabash Valley receive a big honor
- Clay County school receives national honors
- Two Wabash Valley towns receive DNR grants
- Wabash Valley airport earns top honors
- Four Wabash Valley schools honored with Four Star designation
- Three Wabash valley schools honored with Four Star status