TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A historic building in downtown Terre Haute is being put to great use.
The Icon building on the Wabash riverfront will become loft apartments.
Thursday, Riverfront Lofts held a public event to introduce the community to the project.
It was the first time others could see the progress that has been made.
The company is preserving the building structure by creating new homes inside.
The company says apartments will be available to rent beginning in August of 2018.
- Icon building to become Riverfront Lofts
- Riverfront Lofts ready for residents
- Riverfront lofts officially coming to Vincennes
- Pre-leasing for Riverfront Lofts in Terre Haute coming soon!
- Work resumes at Riverfront Lofts after human skull found
- Entire coffin found at Riverfront Lofts construction site
- Propane tank heater explodes, catches fire at former ICON building in Terre Haute
- ‘Simpsons’ producers pull iconic Michael Jackson episode
- Open house held for new Sullivan Lofts on the town's square
- This is what makes Notre Dame cathedral so iconic