TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One of three people arrested for the murder of a Terre Haute radio personality will stand trial next spring.
John Collins is now set to stand trial for the murder of Matt Luecking on March 5th.
His final pretrial will be on January 4th.
Collins, along with Kathleen and Donald Featherstone is accused of breaking into Luecking's apartment last October and killing him in his sleep.
Collins had been set for trial last week, however, the trial of Robin Kraemer was also set for the same week, and took precedence.
Collins is currently in jail with no bond.
Donald Featherstone is due back in court next week.
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Trial date set for man arrested for October shooting in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man that admitted to touching a six-year-old has trial date set
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Man accused of killing volunteer firefighter in crash has trial date set
- Sentencing date set for woman accused of killing her boyfriend
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter