INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - President Donald Trump announced his tax reform plan from Indiana on Wednesday.
Trump made it clear it will take both sides to make this reform work.
The President said this reform is a middle-class miracle, focusing on the average hard working American and restoring job growth and higher wages into America.
The Hoosier state is also getting praise from Trump.
He says Indiana is a trailblazer when it comes to tax reform and bringing that competitive edge.
"This state has claimed a powerful edge, built on low taxes and less regulation...and we are cutting regulation," President Trump said.
- President Trump announces new tax plan in Indiana
- Local congressman supports President Trump's tax plan
- Board of Trustees announce 12th President of Indiana State University
- New plan announced to improve Indiana’s rural areas
- Would President Trump's tax plan mean more money in your pocket?
- President Trump to announce Supreme Court pick Monday night
- Trump announces plans for Pentagon to create ‘Space Force’
- LIVE: President Trump to speak in Indianapolis on tax rates
- Holcomb announces $1B infrastructure spending plan
- How to plan for taxes in retirement