SOUTHERN INDIANA (WTHI) - November 17 marks four years since a destructive tornado ripped through parts of southern Indiana.
The twister up-rooted homes in both Knox and Daviess counties.
National Weather Service officials ultimately ruled the tornado an EF2. One image that's not hard to forget is a home in Washington.
The tornado picked it up off its foundation and moved it several feet.
For the most part, both counties have re-built.
- 4 years since EF2 tornado ripped through Knox and Daviess counties
- Weekend tornadoes rip through Illinois
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Odon woman killed in Daviess County crash
- Police in Daviess County investigate attempted kidnapping
- Knox County burn ban lifted