WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A four year old little girl has died after police say she was hit by a car.
News 10 is following this developing story out of Washington, Indiana.
According the Washington Police Department, a vehicle hit the child on East National Highway near Southeast Seventh Street. This happened just after 5:30pm Saturday.
Investigators have not released any names but confirm to News 10 the child did die from her injuries.
We will have more on this developing story as information becomes available.
- 4-year-old girl dies after she is hit by a car
- 3-year-old Indiana girl dies in hot car after trip to church
- Tiger Woods hit with lawsuit after employee dies in car crash
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- Central Indiana toddler shoots 4-year-old sister in head
- Coroner: Parents of 3-year-old girl who died in hot car thought she was asleep in bed
- Kansas girl at center of 1954 school segregation ruling dies
- Indiana girl dies after accidental shooting by brother, 3
- Girl hurt in Indiana school shooting was hit 7 times