INDIANA (WTHI) - More Indiana counties are now part of an emergency disaster declaration.
Governor Eric Holcomb added four counties to the list on Tuesday.
The declaration is due to the recent widespread flooding. There are now 22 counties in total included in the disaster declaration.
This allows counties to get help with extra resources and federal aid.
You can report flooding damage through the State's Department of Homeland Security.
For more information, click here!
- 4 more counties added to emergency disaster declaration
- Greene County leaders sign disaster declaration after weekend storms
- Trump declares opioids a public health emergency
- Trump threatens emergency declaration, visits Texas border
- Wabash Valley county added to list for emergency flood assistance
- Salvation Army to offer emergency disaster relief training
- Sen. Donnelly wants Opioid Public Health Emergency Declaration renewed
- Florida, Mississippi and Alabama declare emergencies ahead of storm Alberto
- 16 states sue Trump over emergency wall declaration
- Public health emergency declared in Knox County after two confirmed cases of tuberculosis