Terre Haute, Ind (WTHI) - A new restaurant has opened in Terre Haute!
Its called 365 Bar and Grill and you'll find it on Wabash Avenue in the former Ambrosini's building.
365 Bar and Grill is considered a sports bar, owners say it's designed for a family atmosphere.
Co-owner Kacy Rogers says they did not change the structure of the building, many of the antique décor on the walls is owned by members of her family.
The bar will serve bar foods like nachos and onion rings while also serving healthier items like sandwiches.
Owners say they're excited to be starting this business.
"I remember the first day walking in here and thanking to myself, 'oh boy, here we go just another adventure but you know now its like wow we did it' and its really awesome. it really does give us chills. "
The name is a playoff from Strive 365 the owners also own that business.
- 365 Bar and Grill opens on Wabash Avenue
- Strive 365 opens with weekend tournament
- More downtown parking available on Wabash Avenue
- Man arrested stabbing at 6th Avenue Bar
- Demo started on Wabash Valley bar
- Avenue gunshots land Terre Haute woman behind bars
- Locals raise concern over Wabash and Blakley Avenue intersection
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- Taco Tequilla Mexican Grill and Cantina opening second location
- Gibson: "Copper Bar will re-open