TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Celebrating life at the 30th annual Relay for Life of the Wabash Valley.
That's what many took the time to do for more than eight hours Saturday.
It's the number one charity event in the nation, raising money for the American Cancer Society.
Many participated in the fun, playing games, and raising money for the cause.
"Relay for Life has become a passion for me. It gives me a way to give back to our survivors, our cancer survivors in the area," said Erika Reedy, Wabash Valley Relay for Life.
The group hopes to raise $50,000 from the event.
- 30th annual Relay for Life of the Wabash Valley hopes to raise $50,000
- Wabash Valley Road Runners host 30th annual Fall Classic
- Third annual Relay for Autism held
- Relay for Life event set for Saturday
- Many gather to Relay for Life
- Two weekend events hope to raise awareness for homeless veterans in the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration
- Annual Wabash Valley Music Hall of Fame Picnic held
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley holds its annual holiday celebration