SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTHI) - The Illinois Department of Public Health has announced 296 new cases COVID-19, or coronavirus in Illinois.
One of these cases now includes an infant.
IDPH has also reported three new deaths.
The deaths include a Cook County man in his 80s, a Chicago man in his 80s, and a McLean County woman in her 70s.
Jo Daviess, Livingston, Rock Island, and Stephenson counties are now also reporting cases.
Right now, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,049 cases in 30 counties in Illinois.
The age of cases ranges from younger than one to 99 years.
- 3 more deaths from COVID-19, and more than 1,000 total positive cases reported in Illinois
- Illinois: 1st COVID-19 community transmission case, 7 total
- Illinois reports 29 new cases of COVID-19, bringing state total to 93
- Vigo County Health Department reports three positive cases of COVID-19
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 reported in Crawford County, Illinois
- Illinois infant with COVID-19 dies
- IDPH reports another 1,105 COVID-19 cases
- ISDH reports 290 new COVID-19 cases
- 168 new coronavirus cases reported in Illinois