TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Walking together for Down Syndrome.
Nearly 250 Buddy Walks take place around the world.
The 2nd Annual Terre Haute Buddy Walk takes place on Saturday.
Money raised helps the group "Down Syndrome Indiana."
It starts at 11:00 a.m. at ISU's Memorial Stadium.
Beyond the walk, an informational tent will be set up, team awards will be handed out, and entertainment will also be provided.
- 2nd Annual Buddy Walk set for Saturday
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- Buddy Ellinger Junior sentenced
- People embrace diversity at annual walk
- Annual walk recognizes baby steps never taken
- Christmas Walk This Saturday At Fowler Park
- Christmas walk
- Relay for Life event set for Saturday
- Gas Buddy: National average to jump 19 cents
- Annual Veterans Day Parade set for Sunday in Terre Haute