TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Walking together for Down Syndrome.
Nearly 250 Buddy Walks take place around the world.
The 2nd Annual Terre Haute Buddy Walk takes place on Saturday.
Money raised helps the group "Down Syndrome Indiana."
It starts at 11:00 a.m. at ISU's Memorial Stadium.
Beyond the walk, an informational tent will be set up, team awards will be handed out, and entertainment will also be provided.
- 2nd Annual Buddy Walk set for Saturday
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- Hundreds raise money and awareness during 3rd Annual Buddy Walk
- Buddy Ellinger Junior sentenced
- Many spend their Saturday reeling in fish at the 2nd annual Family Rodeo
- People embrace diversity at annual walk
- Annual walk recognizes baby steps never taken
- Christmas Walk This Saturday At Fowler Park
- Relay for Life event set for Saturday
- Christmas walk