TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People in need are getting a little extra help with their vision.
The Wabash Independent Living & Learning Center or the Will Center received $1,000.
It's a grant from the Wabash Valley Community Foundation.
The money will be used to buy lighting devices and bulbs for low-incoming patients.
Staff members will travel with a tool to see what each customer needs.
The center says proper lighting is the key to maintain vision health.
- 20/20 vision: Will Center receives $1,000 grant
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- Hamilton Center's Outreach Program receives $25,000 grant
- Marshall to receive housing grant
- Community center receives big donation
- Homework Hotline receives $2.85 million grant
- Two local counties receive grant for Narcan
- Clay Community Schools receives STEM grant
- THFD receives a grant worth about $284,000
- Clay County group receives $40,000 grant