Four alumni of Indiana State University have received a high award.
Friday was the 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award ceremony. Alumni Patty Butwin, Michael Holthouse, and Amadou Yattassaye were honored. Each person has gone to have a very successful career and be heavily involved with the university.
ISU also honored Jamal Khashoggi. Khashoggi is the only one this year to receive the honor posthumously. He was killed last October while visiting the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. His death has sparked global intrigue.
The award has been given out annually since 1957..
- Friday was the 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award ceremony.
- 2019 Golden Apple Awards Ceremony
- Alumni honored at Northview High School
- Downtown Terre Haute gets weekend economic boost from ISU alumni
- Alumni group looks to expand Garfield High School memorial
- Vigo County high schools celebrate 2019 graduates in weekend ceremonies
- Powwow connects people through ceremony
- A love story, alumni couple gives back to a university that brought them together
- Alumni Gift Paves Way for Kremer Innovation Center at Rose-Hulman
- SAG Awards 2019: 'Black Panther' wins big