The Final Fork is down to the final four. So the Fork in the Road Crew headed to their first stop at Pappy’s BBQ in Brazil.Owner Rick Bell, better known as ‘Pappy’ to his customers, pulled out all the stops for the Fork in the Road Crew.
They were served BBQ nachos, pulled pork, pulled chicken, brisket and Pappy's meatloaf - which has been featured on a past Fork in the Road.
They also served sides including cheesy potatoes and sweet corn. They topped it off with fried apple cornbread cake and pineapple upside right cornbread cake.
Rick says they are excited to have made it to the Final Four and they appreciate all those who voted for them.
He says the secret to their success starts in the kitchen.
"I think it's mostly doing everything from scratch when you go in a place you know if it came out of a box and we try to make as much as possible from scratch.”
Now Pappy's was just the first stop of four and on Wednesday, we will introduce you to another Final Four finalist.
And when the Fork in the Road Crew has tried all four they will vote for the champion. They will announce the winner Monday on News 10 First @ Five.
- 2016 Fork in the Road Final Four: Pappy's BBQ
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Final Fork: Crossroads Family Diner
- Final Fork: Earl's Supper Club
- Final Fork: Down to the final four
- Final Fork: The Greathouse of Pizza
- Final Fork: And the winner is...
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post