TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A busy Terre Haute road has reopened after a construction project.
We are talking about 1st and Hulman Streets.
Earlier this year, we told you how crews were working to eliminate a portion of 1st Street between Hulman and Prarieton Road.
This opens the area to two-way traffic.
Officials say the project is aimed to ease traffic flow in this area.
- 1st and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute reopens
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- 7th Street in Terre Haute should reopen this week
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened
- Downtown Terre Haute road closed for Hulman Center Construction
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Crews battle fire on 1st Avenue in Terre Haute
- Poplar Street bridge in Terre Haute expected to reopen on Tuesday