TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute road project is nearing completion.
Mayor Duke Bennett says work at Prairieton Road, 1st Street, and Hulman Street is almost complete.
Crews just need to get the signage up and then stripe the road.
The city hopes to have the work wrapped up by Monday.
- 1st Street road project almost wrapped up
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- 7th Street project weeks away from wrapping up
- Vincennes wraps up and prepares for road projects
- Vincennes announces road project
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman
- East side drainage project wraps up
- City holds off on construction project until another project wraps