VIGO COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) -The 19-year-old who admitted to stealing an Indiana State Police issued handgun went to court on Wednesday.
Logan Blubaugh of Rosedale made his first court appearance.
He is facing charges of theft, obstruction of justice, and unlawful entry of a motor vehicle.
Police say Blubaugh was caught on video walking around the state trooper's vehicle.
The search for that .45 caliber handgun continues.
Indiana State Police believe it was tossed in an undisclosed body of water.
- 19-year-old that admitted to stealing police issue gun appears in court
- COURT DOCUMENTS: Pastor's wife admits to stealing church funds to buy drugs
- Court documents: Man admitted to impersonating a police officer at least three times
- Man admits to seriously injuring elderly woman as he tried to steal her purse
- 19-year-old killed after accident involving four-wheeler in Illinois
- 19-year-old arrested on drug charges in Vincennes
- 19-year-old facing charges after threat at school in Marshall
- 19-year-old dies after inhaling deodorant spray to get high
- Suspect from Brazil drug raid makes first court appearance
- UPDATE: Juvenile appears in court after shooting incident