TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Corporation has unveiled the potential contract for the new superintendent.
The school board hopes to announce its pick for the position by the end of May.
The contract would run from the upcoming school year through 2021.
The base salary for the first year would be $173,000.
The following two years would be $175,000 each.
LINK | FULL CONTRACT
The proposal also includes allowances for moving expenses, a car, and a cell phone plan.
There will be a public hearing on the contract on May 31st at 5:00 p.m.
It will happen at the school corporation admin building on Wabash Avenue.
- $173,000 for the first year - potential contract revealed for new VCSC superintendent
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract
- Public input needed in VCSC superintendent search
- VCSC board hears concerns regarding superintendent search
- Elkhart Community Schools makes the announcement and VCSC confirms, new superintendent revealed
- Former VCSC Superintendent Danny Tanoos faces three felony bribery charges
- VCSC superintendent discusses the creation of new oversight committee
- VCSC Superintendent: Our schools are at a critical juncture
- VCSC superintendent to address Terre Haute City Council on Thursday
- VCSC Community Meetings Announced