VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A 17-year-old is recovering after police said he fell asleep while he was driving.
The accident happened on State Road 63, just south of State Road 71.
That is in Vermillion County.
The Vermillion County Sheriff's Office said the teen left the roadway and hit the guard rail in the median.
According to witnesses, he rolled his car seven times.
Deputies say he was taken to a local hospital for minor injuries.
- 17-year-old hurt in crash after falling asleep at the wheel
- Terre Haute driver falls asleep at the wheel, rolls car several times
- Police: Terre Haute driver falls asleep behind the wheel, hits a parked car and then flees
- Police: Man fell asleep while driving and crashed into embankment
- Man hurt after rollover crash
- Services set for 17-year-old Madi Moore
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- One person hurt after northside crash
- One person hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash