TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – State health officials are confirming 168 new coronavirus cases in Illinois. Another patient has also died.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, a Cook County man in his 70s is the latest to die from COVID-19.
There are now 753 cases in Illinois. These cases have been confirmed in 26 counties. DeKalb County is the latest to report a case. Health officials say patients range in age from 3 to 99.
So far there is only one local case in Cumberland County.
- 168 new coronavirus cases reported in Illinois
- Indiana officials report 17 more coronavirus cases
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 reported in Crawford County, Illinois
- Cases of E. Coli connected to Romaine Lettuce reported in Illinois
- Illinois reports 29 new cases of COVID-19, bringing state total to 93
- 3 more deaths from COVID-19, and more than 1,000 total positive cases reported in Illinois
- Both Illinois coronavirus patients have been discharged from the hospital
- Illinois records first death from the coronavirus outbreak
- Suspect confesses in four year cold case out of Illinois
- Illinois’ 1st West Nile virus case confirmed in Chicago man