TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You'll want to avoid the area of 15th and Crawford Streets in Terre Haute for the foreseeable future.
Earlier this week crews discovered a leak at a water main there. That leak damaged part of the sewer at this intersection.
Waste water crews worked through the afternoon.
The city says it's not sure exactly when this intersection will reopen.
- 15th and Crawford closed due to water main leak
- Part of Linton without water due to leak
- Crawford County hosts Horse Show
- Parts of local park closed...again due to high water
- Crawford County residents 'carol for a cause'
- Crawford Memorial hosts Stop the Bleed training
- Semi driver charged after Crawford County crash
- Crawford County seeks help with carnival rides
- Center to begin repairs, receives community support after water leak
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close