TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You'll want to avoid the area of 15th and Crawford Streets in Terre Haute for the foreseeable future.
Earlier this week crews discovered a leak at a water main there. That leak damaged part of the sewer at this intersection.
Waste water crews worked through the afternoon.
The city says it's not sure exactly when this intersection will reopen.
- 15th and Crawford closed due to water main leak
- Part of Linton without water due to leak
- Parts of local park closed...again due to high water
- Crawford County residents 'carol for a cause'
- 15th street bridge in Washington opens
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- City secures grant to upgrade water mains, pipes, hydrants
- Boil order in effect after water main break
- Major water leak reported in Brazil area; water could be out for hours
- One dead after crash in Crawford County, Illinois