SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have made an arrest in a Thursday night threat situation at a youth football game.
They said it started with a 9-1-1 call about a person with a gun going to a Sullivan Middle School football game at Sullivan High School.
Indiana State Police released new information on Friday morning.
They say officers arrested a 14-year-old late last night.
The teenager was a student.
Police say the teen told other students a man with a gun was coming to the school.
Police were quickly able to clear the accused man, learning he had no knowledge of any threat and was unarmed.
The 14-year-old was charged with disorderly conduct and intimidation.
- 14-year-old arrested in threat situation at Sullivan football game
- Sullivan County situation ends, suspect found in Greene County
- Possible threat shuts down Sullivan bank
- Video shows Florida officer hitting 14-year-old twice during arrest
- Barricade situation ends early Thursday
- Juvenile detained in connection with Sullivan County school threats
- Sullivan Co. juvenile detained after potential threat against other students
- UPDATE: One Arrested after Terre Haute Standoff Situation
- Arrests up 20 percent in Sullivan County
- Wanted man arrested in Sullivan County