TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man will spend the rest of his life in prison after receiving a lengthy prison sentence on Thursday.
A judge gave Kevin Snapp a 129-year prison sentence.
The jury convicted Snapp of 28 counts of child molesting.
Prosecutor Terry Modesitt told News 10 there were five victims involved in Snapp's case.
He babysat for each of the victims.
Modesitt called this case one of the worst cases of child molestation he's ever seen.
- 129-years: Snapp sentenced on 28 counts of child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute firefighter arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
- 79-year-old Indiana babysitter charged with four counts of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial
- Terre Haute firefighter formally charged with five counts of child molestation
- West Terre Haute man behind bars on two counts of child molesting
- Firefighter charged with five counts of child molestation asks the judge for bond consolidation
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama