VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Runners of all ages laced up their sneakers to support an important cause.
The group Generations held the 10th annual Trailblazer 5K at Vincennes University Saturday.
It's a way to get folks of all ages out and active.
Generations helps the elderly by providing programs and services to help them remain independent and healthy in their own homes.
Event ogranizers said they estimate nearly 150 people came out for the 5K.
- 10th annual Trailblazer 5K hosted at Vincennes University
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Vincennes University hosts emergency services job fair
- Crew Carwash hosts 10th annual Crew for Kids fundraiser
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Vincennes University names new Provost
- Vincennes University's aviation curriculum grows
- Annual 5K combines fitness and beer
- Vincennes University approved to tear down buildings
- Vincennes University Foundation receives $4.5 million donation