TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Finding a job after college can be hard.
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is doing what it can to help.
Students had the chance to visit with companies from all over the country at Wednesday's Winter Career Fair.
There were over 100 companies on hand.
Students or companies that missed this fair have another chance in the spring.
That one happens on April 17th.
To learn more, click here.
- Over 100 employers take part in Rose-Hulman Career Fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Career fair gives Rose-Hulman students a chance to talk to potential employers
- New report shows most Rose-Hulman grads continue career track
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman
- Ivy Tech hosts career fair, nearly 50 employers on hand
- Ivy Tech holds career fair, pairing students with potential employers
- Rose-Hulman students take part in Pi Day fun
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman