PALESTINE, Ill. (WTHI) - It might be hard to believe, but Labor Day is just around the corner.
The 101st Airborne Marching Band is making a comeback to a Wabash Valley town.
The band will march in the Labor Day parade in Palestine, Illinois.
This is the 65th year the town of Palestine had held a celebration, but it's been almost 50 years since the 'Screaming Eagles' made an appearance.
The celebration takes place August 30th through September 3rd with the parade starting at 10:00 a.m. on Labor Day.
- 101st Airborne Marching band set to appear in Wabash Valley Labor Day parade
- Terre Haute's Labor Day Parade
- Festivals roll into the Wabash Valley for Labor Day weekend
- March Madness heats up the Wabash Valley
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday
- Veterans Day in the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley