TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Wabash Valley Health Center can now provide more services to the community.
That's because of a donation from the group 100 Women Who Care.
The check totaled more than $15,000.
It will provide 40 patients with dentures.
- 100 Women Who Give makes $15,000 donation
- 100 Women Who Care donate $13,000 to Camp Navigate
- 'Guys Who Give' make $6,800 donation to community center
- 15,000 turkeys die in Daviess County barn fire
- Guys Who Give donate more than $6,000
- Hundreds donate to Give to Blue Day
- 100+ Women Who Care of Clay County making big impact in Vigo County
- IHOP gives away free pancakes so you can make a donation to help kids with illnesses
- Sullivan County farmer makes donation to CODA
- Local second graders make a cuddly donation