VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Big Brother Big Sister needs your help.
The organization has started a campaign called '60 Bigs in Six Months.'
The goal is to find mentors for children on their waiting list.
Our crew caught up with 10-year-old Angel, one of the kids waiting on her Big Sister match.
Angel likes music, gymnastics, and sports.
"I like all sports, but basketball is my most favorite," Angel told us.
She's a big MJ fan as well. We asked her who her favorite player is.
"Michael Jordan...It's because he's the goodest one and he's the one that like, everybody likes and I like him too," Angel said.
Angel had a match for about two years, but that came to an end.
"Knowing each month she would spend at least four-hours with her mentor, and then that had to come to an end, so she's just waiting to have that chance again," Emily Freeman, from Big Brother Big Sister, said.
If you think you would be a good match for Angel...or you want to mentor a child, check out this link.
- 10-year-old Angel needs your help finding a match in Big Brother, Big Sister program
- Shortage of male volunteers for Big Brothers Big Sisters match program
- Big Brother, Big Sister Program expands to Sullivan County
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters to hold weekend meet and greet
- Dance your way to helping Big Brothers, Big Sisters $25,000
- Baesler's hosts cookout to benefit Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Bowl for Kids' Sake raises money for Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- Bowling for Kids event raises funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Wabash Valley
- Crew carwash to host fundraiser Saturday for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Drive to raise money for Big Brothers, Big Sisters makes $124,000 nationwide