TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - More railroad repairs will be affecting your travel for the next week in Terre Haute.
East Steelton Avenue is now closed.
That's from Fruitridge to Alexander Streets.
Crews will be resurfacing the railroad crossing there.
The road is expected to reopen by the end of the day on October 26th.
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work
- More railroad work will mean another Terre Haute detour
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Railroad crossing work creating a headache for Vigo County residents
- Dangerous railroad crossing provokes community response
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion