SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A West Terre Haute man has been charged for a Sullivan County burglary.
The reported burglary happened at a Carlisle home back in April.
Police accuse 33-year-old Kyle Starkey of breaking into the house and stealing firearms, jewelry, and tools.
Officials say they used DNA to identify Starkey as a suspect.
Over the course of the investigation, police were able to locate some of the stolen property.
Starkey is already in jail on unrelated charges.
- West Terre Haute man charged in Sullivan County burglary
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Sullivan County man arrested after string of burglaries
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Electrical short causes West Terre Haute fire
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation