TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews are finishing work to repair a sinkhole on Terre Haute's south side.
That's at 23rd and Putnam Streets.
The sinkhole was discovered on Thursday morning.
The city engineer's office told News 10 the water company bore through a sewer line in the area.
Crews poured concrete into the hold on Friday.
The road is still open to traffic in both directions.
- Water company to blame for sinkhole on Terre Haute's south side
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Crews respond to house fire on Terre Haute's south side
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Five Terre Haute companies pitch business ideas
- Aldi is now open on the south side of Terre Haute
- La Quinta Inn opens Dec. 28 on south side of Terre Haute
- Three car accident on south side of Terre Haute snarled afternoon traffic