BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - The Walnut Theater in Brazil will re-open this weekend after closing for some upgrades.
The theater posted on its Facebook page that there as an issue with a projector.
It said a critical part failed and they needed to replace it.
- Walnut Theater in Brazil set to re-open after fixing projector issue
- County looking to fix bridge issue before opening Riley Road
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues
- The city of Brazil receives $747,912 to fix roads
- Moon Lite Theater announces opening date
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street between Walnut and Ohio to close
- Walnut Prairie Wildside hosts buy, sell and trade event
- Vacant homes causing issues for the city of Brazil
- Brazil expands economic district
- Design complete, timeline set for new Brazil PD headquarters