VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County is fairing far worse when it comes to health compared to other Indiana counties.
In fact, out of the Hoosier State's 92 counties, Vigo ranks 83st for overall health outcomes.
According to countyhealthrankings.org, every county across the state is ranked in a number of different categories.
They include smoking, obesity, and quality of life.
Martin and Parke Counties ranked the best in the Wabash Valley at number 31 and 34 respectively.
For a complete breakdown and a more in-depth look, click here.
Illinois residents, click here to see how your county placed.
- Vigo County ranks as one of the most unhealthy counties in Indiana
- Vigo ranks 81 out of 92 counties in health outcomes
- Federal ratings for Indiana schools are out. Here's how Vigo County ranked
- Fast food places becoming more unhealthy
- Vigo County Election Results
- Indiana youth institute helps Vigo County School Corporation
- Mrs. Indiana Universal stops in Vigo County with important message
- Bus Driver Shortage Across Indiana Hits Vigo County
- Indiana Gaming Commission accepting applications for Vigo County casino