VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Superintendent for the Vigo County Parks Department has announced her resignation.
Kara Kish worked with the department for 10 years.
On Friday, Kish announced she would be the new Deputy Director with Cincinnati Parks.
In a written statement, Kish said her developing an award-winning staff has been what's most rewarding during her time in Vigo County Parks.
Her last day will be May 1st.
- Vigo County Parks Superintendent announces her resignation
- Vigo County Industrial Park Improvement Plan Announced
- Familiar face with Vigo County Parks and Rec to resign
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Adam Grossman named new superintendent of the Vigo County Parks & Recreation Department
- New: Breakdown of survey results for Vigo County Superintendent Search
- First day for Vigo County students and superintendent alike
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park
- Vigo County Parks Department Preparing Hiking Trails for Future Park
- Jay Etling submits resignation from Vigo County School Corporation