TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Children's service providers in the Wabash Valley say it takes a team to be successful.
That's why the Children's Bureau and Gibault partnered for a provider fair on Friday.
Department of Child Services employees could visit booths of vendors with community resources.
Organizers say it was designed to help DCS be more efficient.
They say that starts by knowing what resources they have in the community.
This is an annual event.
- Two groups partner to host provider fair to help local kids
- Local company hosts job fair
- Terre Haute Police partner with Facebook to provide local alerts
- Group set to host job fair for future teachers
- Group works to empower local kids
- Local groups team up to provide free car check-ups
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- ISU hosts 'Spring Career Fair'
- Hutsonville schools partner with Amazon to provide computer science courses