CLARK COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Clark County says two people are behind bars after several incidents involving burglaries, vehicle thefts, and property damage.
Police arrested Bryan Roberts and Eric Roberts.
You may remember Roberts from a story we brought you last week.
He was accused of being involved in a multi-county crime spree that ended in a police chase, and with Roberts being hospitalized.
The Clark County Sheriff's Office said they worked closely with the Vigo County Sheriff's Office and the West Terre Haute Police Department over the course of the investigation.
- Two behind bars after string of Clark County burglaries, thefts, and property damage
- Sullivan County man arrested after string of burglaries
- Brazil property damaged from snow plow trucks
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Clark County will have a new sheriff
- Clark County Fair underway in Illinois
- Clark county family welcomes home quadruplets
- Clark County set to celebrate 200th birthday
- Driver killed in Clark County accident
- Company behind iconic candies like Necco Wafers, Sweethearts, Clark Bars may shut down