PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews were on the scene of a semi-trailer fire on Interstate 70 on Thursday evening.
It happened around the 31-mile marker in Putnam County.
Crews were forced to close the westbound lanes of the interstate to clean up the scene.
According to police, the source of the fire appeared to be the brakes.
No serious injuries were reported.
- Trailer fire on Interstate 70 forced crews to close westbound lanes
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Crews forced to shut down westbound I-70 lanes to clear crash
- Lane restrictions for Interstate 70 now in place
- Vehicle fire forces closure of I-70 westbound lanes in Putnam County
- The westbound lane of Poplar Street in Terre Haute has closed for construction
- Benefits for construction workers injured after fall from Interstate 70
- INDOT to add new safety features to Interstate 70
- Fire crews respond to early morning trailer fire
- Crews set to close I-70 lane for 'deep patching'