TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some Vigo County residents were in the dark after a Thursday morning crash.
Police say a car crashed into a utility pole near 7th and Margaret Streets on Terre Haute's south side.
Officers think the driver left the car after crashing.
The crash knocked down some power lines, resulting in homes and businesses to be without electricity.
- Thursday morning crash leaves some Vigo County residents in the dark
- West Terre Haute crash left residents in the dark
- Early morning Vigo County crash turns fatal
- In the dark: planned power outage leaves some Bridgetown residents without electricity
- No serious injuries after Wednesday morning crash in Vigo County
- One hurt in eastern Vigo County crash
- Second person dies after Vigo County crash
- Vigo County motorcycle crash injures one
- Serious crash in eastern Vigo County
- Man accused of leaving the scene of a Thursday morning crash already receives punishment