TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Three Wabash Valley groups have more money to help kids who need it the most.
It's all thanks to another group with a giving heart.
The Crossroads of America Exchange Club held a meeting on Monday night.
They hosted three Terre Haute not for profits that focus on children's needs
They were Covered With Love...which has a diaper distribution program...CODA, and Ryves Hall.
They gave each organization $1,000.
The goal of Crossroad of America Exchange Club is to help the community, neighborhood by neighborhood by providing resources.
- Three not for profits get a boost from Wabash Valley group
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Groups awarded grant money through Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Wabash Valley organization lends a hand to community groups
- Grants awarded to non-profit arts groups
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Shutdown worries Wabash Valley farmers