TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury trial has been set for a man who admitted to molesting a young girl.
On Friday morning in court, it was determined that James Freeman is competent to stand trial.
Officials say that trial will happen in March.
Freeman is accused of inappropriately touching a six-year-old while the two were watching a movie.
Freeman told investigators that everyone thinks he is a child molester...so he wanted to prove them right.
- Terre Haute man that admitted to touching a six-year-old has trial date set
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Trial date set for man arrested for October shooting in Terre Haute
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- Jets start touching down for Terre Haute Air Show
- Sentencing date set for a man that admitted to shooting death at International Village
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.